Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Boy Have Things Changed .......

this week our lives were changed for the immediate future.  We had two women move in with us who would have been out on the street.  There was no way did I want that on my conscience.  We do not know how long they will be with us but my $40 a week is shot out of the water for now.  I have spent $200 just this week on groceries and supplies.  Dd is eating more at home this week also so we went from 2 adults to 5 adults to feed overnight.  One of the ladies son will be over on the weekend and if he eats as much as his mom I will be in big trouble.  They have said they will help with $ money for food but I have not seen any yet.

I will keep this going as a way to see if I can keep things in checked from this point on.  As soon as it is just dh and I again I will go back to $40 a week.

This disappoints me but what can you do.  Sometimes I am to nice I have been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment