Sunday, May 1, 2016

Change is in the wind ......

My place of employment closed on April 25 and I am now going to the next closest store to help them close starting this week.  That will be 6 to 8 weeks as I am not sure when dh wants to take vacation in June.

The idea right now is for me to stay home and work on my craft/sewing business.  This will mean corners will need to be cut deeply.  Every bill will need to be assessed as to the need and the cost.  First off will be food and utilities.  I am going to look in budget billing to help with the monthly budget.  Food will mean eating from the deep freeze more in anticipation of the summer garden.  I harvested my first broccoli crop yesterday.  I also need to count my home canned goods that are still left to figure out what I need to process and what I have lots of.

I will be planning a yard sale and looking to put items on eBay and Etsy.  Lots to do and not a lot of time to finish it.  When I plan my menu I will post it here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment