Saturday, December 7, 2013

Grocery Shop 12/07/13

Well here is my shopping list from today.  Dh had done some shopping last week but he didn't keep any receipts for me so I have no clue how much he spent.  Over I am sure .....

So unto today:

Kroger:

1 box fish sticks
1 Izze drink (free)
2 bags potato chips (for dh)
2 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg sliced cheese
1 5lb bag of potatoes

I can not get over how much cheese has gone up.  I paid $2.99 for 24 slices and this was on sale !!!  outrageous !!!

Total:  $13.57

Aldi's:

3 dozen eggs

Total:  $2.55

Grand total:  $16.12

I am looking for a good sale on ground meat.  I would rather have ground turkey but boy has that gone up in price also.

I am sure I will have one or two more things to pick up but I ran in after work and picked up what I knew I needed.

I will post my menus later.

No comments:

Post a Comment