Sunday, December 29, 2013

Meal Plan for Dec 29 - Jan 4

I think I have a tentative meal plan in place as dh is sick and I am not feeling well.  My oven caught fire Christmas morning so I am dependent on my stove top, crock pot, microwave and George Foreman.

Here it goes:

Sunday:  sausage burritos
               chicken noodle soup and ham for lunch and dinner

Monday:  eggs, bacon and toast
                grilled cheese and soup
                pasta

Tuesday:  oatmeal
                soup and sandwiches
                ham, fried potatoes and veggies

Wednesday:  pancakes
                      hot dogs
                     taco soup

Thursday:  eggs, bacon and toast
                  grilled cheese and leftover soup
                  crockpot chicken, stuffing and veggies

Friday:  oatmeal
              hot dogs
             date night

Saturday:  eggs, bacon and toast
                 soup and sandwiches
                 sausage, potatoes and veggies

Snacks are:  pretzels, popcorn and chips and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment