Saturday, September 20, 2014

Kroger Run

I stopped by Kroger for some groceries for next week.  Hopefully, other than some fried chicken I am picking up in the morning for a fellowship meal,  I won't need any other groceries.

Here is what I picked up:

bananas
1/2 gallon of milk
5 boxes frozen veggies
1 pot pie (free)
1 loaf of bread
1 magazine
1 bag of string cheese
1 pkg luncheon meat
1 pkg instant potatoes
1 bag salad mix
1 bag of pistachios
1 bag of raw almonds
1 pkg sliced cheese
1 pkg of whole mushrooms
2 candy bars
2 pkg ham cubes
1 pkg peanut butter crackers
1 bottle red wine vinegar
2 cans beef broth
1 large bag of dog biscuits

Total spent:  $59.35
minus magazine and dog biscuits:  $50.27

The red wine vinegar is for a new recipe that I want to try this week.  I will let you know what we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment