Friday, September 12, 2014

New Name and shopping .....

I decided to change the name to a more realistic one as I was really struggling to keep my budget to $40 a week.  I am still going to try to keep it as close to that as possible.

I did some shopping today:

Farmer's Market:  $5
green beans
new potatoes

Sam's Club:  $47.15
bath tissue
green grapes
gala apples
cooking spray
angel hair pasta
white vinegar

The bath tissue will last at least 6 weeks, so $2.81 a week; the cooking spray will last most likely 12 weeks, so 50 cents a week; the angel hair pasta is for stock up as I already have one box of 6 but it was on sale, so 96 cents a package and the vinegar is stock up also.  Really for this week I spent $13.77.  The rest being for stock up.  I don't get by Sam's Club very often so that is why I stocked up.

Spent so far for this week: $18.77
Goal for week:  $50
Left for week:  $31.23

No comments:

Post a Comment