Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday, September 27

Went back to Kroger yesterday to pick up meds and dh wanted "snack" foods.  So I spent $26.98 and got the following:

2 bags wavy potato chips
1 container french onion dip
1 container Sargento breaks
1 veggie tray (marked down to $3.99)
3 12 pks of Pepsi Zero
1 bag Skinny pop popcorn

The soda is for his lunches.  He normally takes 3 cans a day.  I got $2.75 from Ibotta.

Today I went to Walmart.  Though I dislike going there mine has a fabric section that is the only place I can find one particular fat quarter that I sell also of at shows. So, $6.20 of my total is for fabric.

I purchased:

taco sauce
taco shells
1 pkg veggie mash (something new that looked interesting)
pesto
dog treats
sour gummi bears
neosoprin and bandaids
dish soap

Total spent was:  $22.38

total left:  $18.64



No comments:

Post a Comment