Sunday, November 24, 2013

Meal Plan for November 24 -30

Wow !!!  Can you believe that it is the end of November already?  This year has been flying by.  Well, I know I am late but better late than never.  I am really sick right now so we are going to go easy this week (at least the first part).

Sunday:
B - burritos
L - Thanksgiving meal at church
D - hot dogs and slaw

Monday:
B - protein shakes
L - sandwiches
D- taco soup

Tuesday:
B - protein shakes
L - sandwiches
D - chicken leg quarters, mashed potatoes and carrots

Wednesday:
B - eggs, bacon and toast
L - hot dogs for dh, sandwich for me ( dh is off and I am working)
D - spaghetti and meatballs

Thursday:  Thanksgiving
B - eggs, bacon and toast
L - grilled cheese and soup
D - turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, rutabaga, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls

Friday:
B - muffins
L - turkey sandwiches
D - homemade pizza

Saturday:
B - eggs, bacon and toast
L - hot dogs for dh, sandwich for me (I work)
D - white turkey chili

Dh and I love turkey leftovers so the end of this week and the first part of next will feature that.  Thanksgiving may have more dishes as I am not sure what ds is bringing.

Snacks:
chips and salsa
popcorn
zucchini bread

I will post my grocery purchase later as I need to lay down right now.  God bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment