Friday, May 30, 2014

Inventory ..... Frozen Foods

Yesterday I started my inventory in order to better assess what I have and what I need, not want.  I am going to start with the frozen foods.  We have an upright freezer, a chest freezer and the freezer par tot the fridge.


Proteins:
2 pkgs turkey bacon
3 pounds ground turkey
1 pound ground beef
4 pkgs chicken leg quarters
1 pkg skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 single serve white fish
1.5 big bags of chunked white fish
1 pkg turkey breakfast sausage
1 portion country ham
1 bag of cooked chicken
1 whole ham
1 pork roast
29 hamburger patties
1 pkg chicken breakfast sausage
1 roll of breakfast sausage
1 pkgs cubed ham
2 pkgs hot dogs

2 pkgs sliced cheese
1 pkg pizza cheese
1 pkg cheddar cheese, shredded


Starches:
2 bags french fries
2 bags sweet potato fries
1 pkg hot dog buns
1 loaf white bread
1.5 pkgs Mediterranean cheese bread
white rice

Veggies:
lots of frozen peppers, peas, corn from our garden
shredded and sliced zucchini and summer squash
about a dozen bags of frozen veggies from grocery store

Other:
bread flour
yeast
butter
strawberries
blueberries
pecans
cranberries

This is the end of the frozen section.  I will list the pantry and fridge items in another post.  I have more frozen then I thought I did.  I definitely have more protein than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment