Friday, May 30, 2014

Inventory .... Pantry and Fridge

Here is part 2 of my inventory.

Pantry:
8 lbs angel hair pasta
4 boxes mac and cheese
assorted other pastas
brown rice
assorted instant potatoes
pasta salad mix
barley
1 box Ritz crackers
pancake syrup
4 jars spaghetti sauce plus many jars of home canned
instant oatmeal
10 boxes tea bags
pasta sides
muffin mixes
Ramen noodles
assorted salad dressings
2 bottles of chili sauce
chipotle mayo
soy sauce
rye flour
oatmeal
taco shells
stuffing mix
assorted cereals
popcorn
white sugar
brown sugar
ketchup
almonds
shake n bake for chicken and pork
coating mix for fish
honey
3 cans of pumpkin
4 cans of fruit
13 cans of soup
16 cans of tuna
5 boxes of chicken stock
8 cans of veggies
lots of dried pinto beans
white dried beans
macaroni noodles
white rice
6 cans of beans
11 cans diced tomatoes
3 cans of Rotel
6 cans of tomato paste
2 cans tomato sauce
3 cans of cranberry sauce
1 box of velevetta cheese
1 can of chicken


Fridge:
leftover ham
lots of fresh veggies
assorted condiments
yeast
hot dogs
precooked bacon
assorted shredded cheeses
walnuts
pecans
string cheese
tortillas
pie crust
kielbasa (for tonights dinner)

This is my list.  I am sure I have missed some items.  I do have quite a few spices, baking supplies.  I will post my menu when I have it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment