Saturday, June 7, 2014

Meal Plan for June 8 - 14

Here is what I plan to fix for meals.  Subject to life happening.

Breakfasts will be a choice of eggs and bacon, peanut butter toast, cold cereal or hard boiled eggs

Lunches will be a choice of leftovers, sandwiches or mac and cheese

Dinners:

Sunday - BLT's
Monday - my birthday so dinner out
Tuesday - chicken leg quarters, mashed potatoes and veggie
Wednesday - fried fish, corn on the cob and veggie
Thursday - ham, mashed potatoes and veggie
Friday - shake n bake chicken, stuffing, veggie
Saturday - pizza for dh, work for me

I only work two days this week so I have a lot more time to cook.  In the garden I am picking peas, cabbage and kohlrabi.  I have zucchini almost ready and blooms on my tomato and cucumber plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment